Double Eagle Alloys is proud to serve, as North America’s exclusive distributor, OME Metallurgica Erbese S.r.l. hot-forged specialized fasteners, inspection plugs, nuts and bolts with Stampinox brand.
Commonly used in gas turbines, compressors, power generators, and heat exchangers, these products are available in alloy steels, stainless steels (austenitic and martensitic), duplex, super duplex, and special alloys like Inconel* and Titanium, with no limits in dimensions, starting from M6 (metric system) or 1/8 in (imperial system) diameters. These high-temperature bolts and studs are stronger in torque and tension and will help minimize corrosion on your most critical applications.
Available Steels and Alloys:
- Nickel 625
- Nickel 825
- Nickel 718
- Nickel 925
- Duplex 2205
- SA-105 Carbon
- SA 350 LF1 & LF2
- Stainless Steel
- Titanium Grades
- Super Duplex 2507
- Nickel 200 Gaskets
- Nitronic 50
- Nitronic 60
- Hot forming
- Cold forming
- Realization of threaded parts by cold rolling/machining
- Internal heat treatments approved by API 6A and Norsok M-650
- Header plugs for air coolers, boilers, and other special applications.
- Forged special fasteners with no limits on dimensions for shipbuilding and naval engines.
- Special bolting for jet engines
- Special fasteners for pipes and valves on sea onshore, offshore and subsea platforms and in the chemical and petrochemical sectors.
- Studbolts, Nuts, bolts, and inspection caps for gas turbines, compressors, current generators, and heat exchangers.
Stampinox brand of OME Metallurgica Erbese S.r.l. implements control and production processes to guarantee compliance with technical requirements and has maintained the following product approvals:
- API specification 20E for nuts, bolts, and studbolts in alloy and carbon steels for the Oil & Gas sector
- API Specification 20F for nuts, bolts, and studbolts in corrosion resistant alloys for the Oil & Gas sector
- Norsok M- 650 for nuts, bolts, and studbolts conforming to Norwegian standards
- Equinor TR2000 qualified and accepted manufacturer
- PED 2014/68/EU Annex I, Section 4.3 and AD2000 W0 for nuts, bolts, and studbolts intended for pressure devices
- EN 9100:2018 / AS9100:D for bolting and special parts
- Quality Approved Coater (QAC) for the following coating systems: 2C & 2A2
Your Trusted Supplier of Specialized Fasteners, Inspection Plugs, Nuts and Bolts
Double Eagle Alloys’ team of professionals is committed to working with you through every step of your production process – identifying competitive pricing, providing reliable service, and uncompromising quality, while never sacrificing total value. Contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives today to learn more.
*Inconel is a registered trademark of Special Metals Corporation